Demystifying the Content Gap between TikTok Creators and Film/TV Creators
Join us in partnership with the WGF and Bloom XO for a dynamic interactive panel and Q&A with seasoned entertainment professionals to discuss the differences and similarities between short-form content (e.g. TikTok, Instagram Stories) and long-form content (e.g. Film and TV series) along with a look at the creative process in various mediums.
Topics will include:
- An overview of short form content creation and execution
- Capturing and growing your audience
- Bridging the gap between short and long form
- How/When to get sponsors on-board
- ...and more!
- Ariel Sara R. - Media and Marketing, Bloom XO
- Josh Sadowski - Content Creator and Comedian, Halo House LA
- Michael Fisk - Studio Marketing Exec and Owner, InterMark Strategy & Consulting
- Jennifer Mangan, Writer/Producer, Beautiful Day Productions
Date: Tuesday 07 December 2021
Time: 4:00 pm PST