Developing and Distributing Entertainment Projects for China
Join us in partnership with Chinese in Entertainment and the Writers Guild Foundation for a virtual interactive panel and Q and A with seasoned Entertainment professionals to learn how to produce, market, distribute and write for the Chinese marketplace. With China surpassing the U.S. in global box office and with a robust TV industry, learn how to make your project appeal to Chinese audiences.
Topics will include:
- The difference in how Chinese vs non-Chinese writers approach storytelling
- Key tips to making your project more marketable to China - what to do and what to avoid.
- How to get your film accepted by the CFG (China Film Group)
- Understanding the scope of the China Entertainment Industry
- ….and more!
- Thomas Lim - Head of Sun Entertainment Culture Los Angeles
- Dongyang (Patrick) Liu - Head of Overseas Operations of Sansang Media
- Winnie Wei Wei - Senior Consultant, North America, EntGroup
- Michael Fisk - Studio Marketing Exec and Owner, InterMark Strategy & Consulting
- Jennifer Mangan, Writer/Producer, Beautiful Day Productions
Date: Thursday 05 August 2021
Time: 4:00 pm PST